Indeed. Most Supply Chains are overweight. Nevertheless, they can improve their service and cut their costs by up to 24%. How? Through Supply Chain Benchmarking.
You see, when you compare different levels of sophistication and performance in supply chains, you can identify particular points that you think are important to achieve or represent typical performance levels.
Learn more from this video:
Related articles on this topic have appeared throughout Benchmarking Success site, check them out:
- The What, Why, How of Supply Chain Benchmarking
- Why Performance Benchmarking is a Powerful Management Tool
- Why Business Benchmarking has Become a Key Economic Survival Tool
- What Industry Leaders are Saying About Supply Chain Benchmarking
- Internal Vs External Supply Chain Benchmarking: The Pros and Cons
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published on April 21, 2021, under the title “Fat Supply Chains” on Logistics Bureau’s website.